Our client is an established global leader in innovative wearable and handheld personal assistive technology platforms that improve the quality of life of thousands of device users worldwide.
As the Team Lead of Education Sales, you will lead our education sales strategy, developing new business opportunities, and driving sales growth in the UK education market. You will work closely with the sales, marketing, and product development teams to ensure that they are meeting the needs of our customers and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
If you have a passion for sales and education and want to work with an innovative tech company that is making a real difference in people's lives, this is the position for you.
1) Develop and execute the education sales strategy in the UK.
2) Identify new business opportunities and drive sales growth in the education sector.
3) Build and manage a team of education sales professionals.
4) Collaborate with the product development team to ensure the solutions meet the needs of the education market.
5) Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the education industry.
6) Develop and deliver presentations and proposals to customers and prospects.
7) Monitor and analyze market trends and competitor activities.
8) Attend trade shows, conferences, and other events to promote education solutions.
9) Present the company and demonstrate the products to distributors, schools, education personnel, and students.
10) Promote awareness of the company in the Education ecosystem by working with assistive technology agencies and relevant Education organizations.
11) Provide training on the use of devices, their USPs/benefits, and their differentiated value for users, teachers, school reps, and organizations.
12) Liaise daily with other team members, produce activity reports, and participate in sales meetings or sales calls.
1) Proven track record of success in education sales (field), with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
2) Connection with the education community and experience in the education industry.
3) Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
4) Excellent people skills, including negotiation, strong leadership and team management skills.
5) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
6) Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently.
7) Superior customer service and telephone etiquette, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
8) Comfortable and effective working outside of the home office, with minimal supervision.
9) Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, education, or related field.
10) Valid driver’s license, and access to a vehicle as needed.
11) Reside in England with the ability to travel extensively throughout the country.
12) Technologically savvy with advanced Microsoft Office skills, SalesForce, or another CRM (preferred)