Our client is a fast-growing global provider of dental implant solutions.
In the role of Sales Director of you will be responsible for the international sales and distributor network, both in revenue and business development. You will be supported by the international sales team and the national sales directors.
· Outstanding sales skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
· 5+ years of experience in international sales management, ideally in the field of medical devices
· Excellent command of spoken and written English and German (other languages preferable)
· Excellent MS office knowledge.
· Self-driven, proactive and pragmatic, with sound judgment and the ability to prioritize in a dynamic
· Analytical, process-oriented approach
· Ability and eagerness for high travel activity (+50%)
· Managing international relations with existing global distributor markets with full budget responsibility
· Leading the national sales managers of our direct markets.
· Develops the sales teams and implements state of the art sales processes
· Forecasting, budgeting, and monitoring of annual targets and revenues
· Analyze sales reporting, identify key issues/development potentials
· Defining incentive and growth programs with international market
· Co-ordinating marketing, support, and training & education programs between HQ and target market
· Acquisition of new target markets in close coordination with CEO
· Coaches sales and sales leadership