Our client is a fast-growing medical technology company transforming patients' lives through non-invasive surgical treatments. The technology is a game-changing innovation that is based on two decades of research and development and clinical experience.
1) 3+ years of experience from a small/medium size company as an IT System Administrator
2) Solid experience in the management of physical and logical security systems
3) AD Administration (users/groups)
4) Good knowledge of managing network infrastructure
5) Excellent Knowledge in Microsoft systems – Windows 7, 10 and Office 2016/2019
6) Ability to troubleshoot hardware and enterprise software issues
7) Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills and client service capabilities
8) Willingness to travel domestically once a month
Support the product IT & customer data security in North America
Be customer facing with the sales and sales operations team to take the lead and drive the product IT architecture and data security discussions during contracting to a successful and timely conclusion.
Complete IT security questionnaires, MDS2 forms, and other similar requests from customers, and walk customers through the documentation
Lead US IT operations supporting office infrastructure & SLA in North America.
Manage external IT helpdesk service provider
Handle the IT perspective of product remote support at the customer sites in the North America region