Our client is a global leader in non-invasive image-guided neurosurgical treatments. They are looking for an outstanding Field Marketing Manager to be based in Miami, Boston, NYC, Philadelphia or DC Metro.
Critical Skills Required
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business a must, MBA is preferred.
5+ years of experience in a marketing function with direct hospital, patient marketing and/or sales experience
Background in healthcare, pharma or medical devices a must
Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a cross-functional and team-oriented environment
Strong oral and written skills (both in groups and one-on-on interaction)
Strong analytical skills and ability to deliver results with multiple and complex projects
60% nationwide travel required and mandatory
Development and implementation regional marketing strategies and programs, consistent with overall business objectives, to a high level of execution by partnering with regional sales teams, clinical application managers and marketing. Responsible for market development activities including but not limited to product/brand awareness, regional media/PR opportunities and events/meetings. Collaborate with customers to identify and implement programs to build program awareness among regional physicians and patients.
Main objectives and activities:
· Responsible for accelerating the adoption of key products in the region/geography assigned through market development, driving patient/physician awareness and education, enabling patient access
· Identify unique local market opportunities to increase therapy and product awareness including PR, patient advocacy or hospital marketing partnerships
· Evaluate and implement co-marketing programs (using approved guidelines)
· Provides constant Voice of Customer feedback from sales and surgeon interactions on products as well as market opportunities.
· Provide support on Sales calls and territory development.