Our client is a well-funded, market leader in deep and dark web cyber threat intelligence. The company helps Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, governments and law enforcement agencies protect their finances, networks and reputations from cyberthreats that lurk in the deep, dark and surface webs. The advanced cyber threat intelligence platform automates all phases of the intelligence cycle, providing organizations with unparalleled information and actionable insights to protect their assets in the ever evolving cyber threatscape.
They are looking for a talented customer success manager (CSM) to join their growing customer success managers' team. A successful candidate will be comfortable working in a team as well as independently, with high motivation solve unique problems.
In this role, the CSM will be responsible for onboarding new customers, guiding them through adoption of our products and services, ensuring satisfaction, guaranteeing retention, and facilitating expansion. A successful CSM will build strong relationships with the customers and communicate customer needs and expectations to other departments.
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
● 2-3 years prior experience in Customer Success processes in SaaS B2B environments
● Strong understanding in customer life cycle management and daily operation
● Passion for providing real business value to customers
● Previous experience and domain expertise in the Cyber Security industry
● Experience working for B2B SAAS tech companies with high growth rate Q by Q.
● Hands-on , technical background, particularly with SaaS products and services
● Strong team player with self-starter capabilities
● Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
● Spanish communications (written / oral) skills – Strong Advantage
● Proficiency in other languages, including European languages, Arabic, Turkish, Farsi, Chinese, Korean, etc.
Owning and managing the customer life cycle:
● Training and Onboarding of new customers.
● Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services.
● Act as the voice of the customer and collaborate with R&D, Product, and Intelligence teams.
● Ensure customer retention and identify expansion opportunities.
● Identify churn risks, and work proactively to manage and eliminate such risks.