Our client is a leading digital self-service customer experience startup expanding in the USA.
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for portfolio of customers, beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success and renewals.
- Proactively engage each account to ensure that every function and offering is being leveraged, maximizing the value of each subscription.
- Work cohesively with professional services and sales to ensure smooth onboarding and deployment.
- Always be thinking of outside the box for ways that customers can increase business value and drive long term customer success. A proactive approach must be taken for each account where cross-selling and upselling is made a priority.
- Overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship from end-to-end once the sale is made, including keeping the customer informed of all product updates.
- Work with customers to develop a success plan that outlines how we will be addressing their critical needs both immediately and in the future - including metrics for success.
- Actively update customers of how the Product roadmap will continue to support their business goals.
- Monitor customer utilization trends and give recommendations to Product management based off such, including doing regular customer "health checkups".
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with key customer stakeholders to drive further product adoption.
- Leverage your own and other CSM customer relationships for prospect customers.
Experience and Requirements:
- 2-4+ years of direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services, project management or account management functions.
- Have a natural proactive nature, working to curb reactive behavior and go above and beyond the call of duty, while approaching all situations with an empathetic and patient manner.
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high level of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical skills that allow you to guide customers through technical processes such as on-boarding, configuration, etc.
- Ability to understand customer business requirements, identify, upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen the use of our solution within customer environments.
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement processes with all customers in your portfolio.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity.
Apply today for immediate consideration!