Our client is a medical device company pioneering noninvasive surgical treatments. This is a full time, direct hire role in a home office with up to 70% travel. Location is flexible in the Southeast near a major airport in Florida, Georgia, Alabama or Charlotte, NC or Nashville, TN.
1) Scientific (BS, MS), technical (engineer) or clinical background (nurse, radiology technician) or MBA and commercial /sales /marketing background with strong technical skills or inspirations.
2) 5-7 years of experience which includes (can be overlapping experience):
2years Clinical / Technical medical device experience in a customer-facing role with a strong preference to Neuro-brain applications
3) 2+ years building relationships at multiple customer levels representing a highly technical product
4) 1+ years in a role implementing a novel product/service line/market - can be in marketing, sales, product management, project management, etc.
5) Relationship building and ability to influence sites from both bottom-up and top-down across hospital functions.
6) Executes with drive, self-motivation, accountability, and reliability
7) Critical thinking with an eye toward understanding the big picture, ability to problem solve & creatively bring solutions to customer
8) Communication skills with internal and external (customer) stakeholders to articulate the vision, rally towards a common goal, and build execution support
9) Operate independently and coordinate efforts with peers
10) Conference, C-suite experience a plus
The overall goal is to help drive commercial utilization at new and existing neurosurgical customers. The purpose of this role is to increase the number of patients treated to reach business profitability through recurring revenue and demonstrated models of service line success
Focus in brain applications (neurosurgery)
The main responsibility is to work with existing and new install-base sites to develop a program to achieve clinical and commercial success.
Achieve annual goals of the number of treatments and revenues from the sites (service and disposables)
Embed into the customer environment and gain In-depth knowledge of their hospital operations, patient flow, the financial model with a focus on business and operational outcomes
Be a trusted partner to the customer (in clinical, technical and business aspects) with the ability to influence and have a seat at customer table for driving program success
Interface between site and marketing and PR teams to promote the program and drive patient interest
Interface between site and reimbursement to share best practices for navigating insurance landscape
Work in close cooperation with sales, marketing, and reimbursement teams