Come build the future with AWS, please read on about this opportunity to be part of our team.
We are looking for an experienced AWS solution engineer for working as a dedicated Chronos team member for our client in Hungary. You’ll join to an experienced team of software developers, AWS solution engineers and DevOps specialist to impact our client's operation and their products, and be empowered to deliver cloud services engineering. Currently, we are working remotely, home-office based.
If you have the skills for building modern and secure cloud / web services, reporting services that empowers services at higher scale.If you are interested in cutting-edge cloud computing, willing to learn into services with the team together, this might be the job for you.
- Developing new applications on the cloud and address the business needs for cloud services.
- Take part in application POC developments
- Relevant experience as a frontend engineering with working on highly scalable backend systems, preferably within AWS technologies with having general understanding on AWS cloud solution.
- Experience with a variety of modern technologies you will work and connect the services with.
- Be open to learn into such areas too.
- AWS Lambda
- SCB, controllers
- A Bachelor’s degree or OKJ qualification in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline (without a degree a proven track record of work experience in AWS).
- Experience in front-end cloud services, engineering.
- Language skills: Hungarian and English (for daily written and oral communication).
- Proactive personality.
- Ability to work independently too.
What we offer:
- Employment contract; full-time in Hungary.
- Competitive salary package and year-end bonuses.
- Hardware provided
- Travel allowance (if later working on home-office & office presence combined work required).
- Opportunity for learning into the latest and innovative cloud technology and services environment.
- Young, dynamic team.
Working location: Hungary, currently home-office.
Preferred start date: ASAP
We believe in you, so we give you responsibility in your work, but we empower and count on your innovative ideas.