Our client is a company with a clear mission: to harness the power of artificial intelligence and computer vision to assist people who are visually impaired.
They are looking to recruit a sales individual that wants to make an impact.
This role is home office based in the greater Barcelona area.
- 3+ years experience in sales \ business development.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business management, or related field.
- Proven sales experience in the medical \ optic sector is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- Comfortable working with people with special needs.
- Self-motivation and comfortable working outside the office.
- Ability to work independently and travel across the country.
- Technologically savvy with advanced Microsoft office skills.
- Experience working with CRM tools (Salesforce).
- Experience in dealing with B2B and B2C customers.
- Native Spanish speaker with fluent spoken and written English skills.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to partners in the assigned territory.
- Monitoring distributors' performances and motivating sales reps to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Collaborate on marketing activities and participate in events, professional congresses, and trade shows.
- Present the company to different stakeholders (Government officials, patient associations...).
- Leads system management in collaboration with local partners and head office.
- Provide daily reports and participate in sales meetings or sales calls.