We are looking for experienced software developers for enterprise application developments. You will work as a dedicated team member on key client projects and assignments.
This is a long-term job offer with remote working.
- New application developments and interface them to existing systems
- Take part in new feature developments for existing legacy softwares
- Related SQL database development for new applications
- Take part in new development Go-Live and release processes
Experience with a variety of modern technologies you will work and connect the services to
- PostgreSQL (or any SQL knowledge)
- Experience with message queues
Nice to have experiences with:
- NodeJS experience
- Having general understanding / working experience on Amazon Web Services modules working experience (IoT Core / Greengrass or Lambda)
- Experience with web developments / IOT projects (even DIY home projects)
- Any experience with message queues (mgtt) and managers
- SQL / PostgreSQL
- End user focused
Nice to have:
- Experience with relevant HW like Raspberry PI or Espressif (ESP32)
- Experience with C programming language
- Understanding of project experience with AWS developments or flexibility to learn into such technologies (IoT Core, etc.)
- Min. Bachelor’s degree or Qualification in Computer Science/ Engineering/Mathematics or related technical disciplines (without a degree a proven track record of work experience in AWS)
- Language skills: Hungarian is required and English (for daily communications)
- Understanding and flexibility to catch up for web and internet technologies (IoT)
- Proactive personality, commitment to deliver great SW and releasing it quickly, efficiently and increasing quality
What we offer:
- Employment contract, full time in Hungary
- Competitive salary package
- Hardwares and softwares are provided for remote working
- Opportunity for learning into innovative web and cloud technology and services environment (participating in online trainings too).
- Young, dynamic and enthusiastic team.
Preferred start date: May, 2022.
We believe in you, so we give you responsibility in your work, but we empower and count on your innovative ideas.