The Vice President of Worldwide Sales reports to the CEO and is a member of the company’s executive team. He/she is responsible for the direction and
management of all sales activities. The VP Worldwide Sales will drive the company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue and booking
goals. This is a remote position based anywhere in Europe with frequent travel.
• Oversee the hiring and development of a global sales organization,
appropriate for the company’s maturity/size.
• Drive the development of international as well as territorial sales strategies
• Drive global sales pipeline growth,
• Develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer
• Manage overall sales processes, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel
management and forecasting
• Maintain key strategic customer relationships
• Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs.
• Work closely with other management members to develop and execute lead programs
• Academic Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent (finance/business
administration is possible)
• At least 10 years of sales experience in direct sales of Software and/or
VAS solutions to Tier 1 Mobile Operators Worldwide.
• Proven sales experience and track record with complex software solutions
• At least 4 years in a senior management position with proven track record
o Building and enhancing global sales teams
o Managing multiple teams in different geographies/cultures
o Generation of annual organic growth
o Acquisition of new logos
o Well connection to C-level and decision makers
• Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
• Established contacts and relationships with potential key customers and
• Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
with executive level customers and partners
• Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results
driven, team oriented environment
• Ability to work in a company with multi-national multi-cultural environment
• Pending location, ability to work from a home-office as part of a global
• Must be keen to travel.
• Fluent in English, other language is an advantage.