Our client is a global provider of intelligent mobile Internet solutions that enable operators to improve quality, reduce network operational expenses and manage and monetize the mobile Internet.
This role is a full-time, direct hire role with our client. Home office based in EST or CST timezone with extensive travel. No visa sponsorship is available for this role.
The Pre-Sales Manager provides direct pre-sales support by taking part, leading the related activities and contributing to the sale process (presentations, demonstration, Solution engineering, Sales documentation, price quotations, etc.).
They are looking for a team-oriented player who can interface closely with the Americas (North/South America) sales team as a subject matter expert, who can understand the requirements, environment and strategic directions of potential/existing customers to meet the regions sales targets.
1) 4-5 years of experience in a presale position in the Telecom industry in the Americas
2) Telecom network background is a must (i.e. Ericson, Nokia, Cisco, Radware, etc.)
3) Mobile data & IP and deep Telecommunication knowledge needed with proven experience leading RFx’s
4) BS in an engineering, technical area preferred
5) Great written and spoken communication skills
· Technically and commercially support the sales process - initiatives, upsells and new opportunities.
· Product / solution presentation and demonstration
· Solution design and specification
· RFx overall response responsibility
· Provide detailed specification and SOW for customer request / new requirements
· Product trials and POC’s management
· Work and communicate efficiently with the customer, internal and external.
· Attend marketing events, trade shows and relevant conferences as required.
· Enabling new sales opportunities by constantly collecting information about customer's new requirements, changes in customer's technical environment, competitive situations etc.
· Initial Product implementation management