Our client is a truly unique startup with a clear mission to harness the power of artificial intelligence for the visually impaired.
Location: Partially office based in Manhattan
We are looking for a Global Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our client's Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interviews, and selection procedures.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires globally.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills as you’ll often be asked to work closely with others across different departments.
· Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience
· Partner with hiring managers to understand team hiring needs, diversity, and dynamics.
·Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
· Place and update all job postings in various Media including internet/intranet sites, colleges, social networks, and staffing partners.
·Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
· Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
· Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
· Develop hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
· Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
· Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
· Exceptional ability to screen candidates compile shortlists and interview candidates.
· Familiarity with social media and resume databases
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
· A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
· BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field