We are looking a senior software engineer for cloud and IoT solution developments. You will work as a dedicated team member of Chronos Systems Hungary and for our client's development projects in Hungary. You’ll join to an experienced team of software developers, AWS solution engineers and DevOps specialist to impact our client's operation and their IoT tools and be empowered to deliver web and cloud services. Currently, our client also works remotely, home-office based.
- Back-en and also some front-end web developments (for applications hosted on AWS using AWS modules; on-prem apps)
- Development and sustainment of the related SQL server, PostgreSQL
- Building planned application concepts (on-prem server applications and directly to AWS)
- Not mission critical (some data process and DB development from test edge device feedback; process to cloud; not mission critical)
- Understanding of AWS modules (like IoT Core / Greengrass / python for lambda)
- Experience in web development and related technologies (RESTful API)
- PostgreSQL or any other SQL / SQL server knowledge
Nice to have:
- Amazon DynamoDB experience
- NodeJS platform
- Experience with message queues (e.g. mqtt, zigbbe) and task managers
- Experience with hardware tools and iOS (like Raspberry Pi / Xbee / Espressif, etc)
- A Bachelor’s degree or OKJ qualification in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline (without a degree a proven track record of work experience in AWS)
- Language skills: Hungarian and English (for daily written and oral communication).
- Understanding, knowledge and flexibility to catch up for web and internet technologies
- Analytical skills; commitment to deliver great software and releasings.
- Proactive personality.
What we offer:
- Employment contract (full-time, undefinite period) or task-based contractor assignment.
- Competitive salary and year-end bonuses.
- HW provided (notebook).
- Travel allowance (if later working on a home-office & office presence combined work).
- Opportunity for learning into the latest and innovative cloud technology and services environment.
- Young, dynamic team.
Working location: currently working only from home-office. Occasional / rare on-prem working / visiting client in Veresegyhaz office might be possible but only discussed beforehand.
Preferred start date: as soon as possible in early / mid Sep, 2020.
Position ideal for freelance developers too.
We believe in you, so we give you responsibility in your work, but we empower and count on your ideas!
Apply today and be part of our ever growing cloud technology team!