Our client is a global leader in application testing automation and ALM for the medium and large enterprise. This is a newly created hunter role of strategic importance with direct visibility by the CEO. The role is home office based on the West Coast with mostly inside sales but also occasional field sales activities to suit customers.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for creating, managing and converting leads into opportunities and into the new business through an effective, result-oriented sales cycle within the SFDC market targeting medium and large enterprise.
You will partner with Pre-Sales in the discovery of client requirements, conduct your work online and at client sites, demonstrate solutions, and ensure deals execution.
This person will also be accountable to manage the entire customer relationship while engaging upon need other team members including CSM, PMM, PM and senior executives. The RSM is measured on the ACV bookings from new customer portfolio and is expected to meet and exceed booking targets.
· Prospect for new customers and maintain a sales funnel satisfactory to drive and exceed the quarterly, and annual sales quota
· Assess and understand customer needs in order to provide individualized solutions
· Document all sales activities in Salesforce and maintain customer information in Salesforce
· Deliver basic software demonstrations which clearly articulate the advantages and value-adds
· Act as primary and overall manager of all the activities with the customer.
· Discover and map all the relevant customer relevant systems and decision makers.
· Profile the customer IT strategies that are aligned to the suite.
· Promote and sell the portfolio to multiple customer stakeholders.
· Mastering ‘Sales 2.0”: utilize online prospecting, WebEx and other over the ph activities as well as be on site and travel as needed
To Succeed, you will Need:
· At least 3-5 years of experience in direct sales to SFDC Med & Large customer base, with proven, successful track record of generating revenue and closing business.
· Bring your solid and current network of SFDC customers from your employment at SFDC and/or SFDC Partner/SI/Consultant etc,
· Hunter at heart
· Personal skills: a sense of initiative, self-starter, transparent, open & honest, ability to work independently at a remote site, Ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks.
· Skilled in opportunity identification, competitive analysis, market positioning, and contract negotiation, Able to conduct a basic sales demo of the portfolio
· Able to demonstrate a pro-active, dynamic and focused approach to working with potential clients with the ability to close high-value deals.
· Exposure and enjoying a multi-cultural environment are essential.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Team player.
· Direct Report to VP WW Sales, based in global HQ