Are you independent, positive and motivated to succeed? Do you have a can-do mentality? Are you Channel (VAR) friendly with a proven ability to work through a channel-first model?
Our client is a market leader in deep and dark web cyber threat intelligence. Their platform helps Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, governments and law enforcement agencies protect their finances, networks and reputations from cyberthreats that lurk in the deep, dark and surface webs.
You will report directly to the VP Enterprise Sales NA and will be responsible for regional revenue results while building & managing a pipeline of large enterprise, law enforcement, and government agency accounts. This is a 100% remote position in a high profile and well-funded startup.
1) 5+ years of field selling experience with cybersecurity sales to large enterprise sales in complex and competitive environments
2) Experience with early-stage companies (Series A/B or <$10M corporate ARR)
3) Proven track record of achieving quotas of $800K+
4) Experience working with and growing Channel partners in the region
5) Multiple 3+ year stints preferable to demonstrate ability to build the region, produce, and scale
Motivated, hungry, and prone to taking action with urgency
Highly accountable and capable of operating independently
Supports value-based selling including creation and delivery of business cases to substantiate and motivate deal closure
Strong adherence to the sales process, best practices, and qualification (MEDDPICC or similar).
Revenue & Growth - exceed regional targets for new revenue, expansion revenue, and renewal revenue
Major Account Plans - develop strategic plans for major accounts to identify opportunities for entrance and expansion.
Business Cases - work with VP and CRCO to develop and present business cases that summarize the substantiation of purchase
Pipeline Management - proactively plan, monitor, and adapt to ensure adequate size of pipeline on a 3+ quarters rolling basis
CRM Management - maintain continuous CRM accuracy
Weekly Regional Updates and Planning
Bi-Weekly Team forecast calls