Our client is a global provider of intelligent mobile Internet solutions that enable operators to improve quality, reduce network operational expenses and manage and monetize the mobile Internet. They are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to cover the North Africa region. Candidates can be based in Morocco, Tunisia or Egypt.
- At least 5 years of experience in regional sales to Mobile Operators.
- Proven sales experience with IP Infrastructure hardware and/or software
- Proven experience in acquiring new customers
- Proven experience in selling to North Africa Operators.
- Proven track-record of over-quota performance in sales
- Can work independently
- Proven track-record of complex deal closure
- Proven track record in working effectively leading cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, engineering, and business development
- Innovator with the ability to influence management at all levels (internally and externally)
- Ability to operate in a dynamic, start-up environment with minimal supervision
- Technical aptitude
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Excellent teamwork and project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree mandatory
- Must be keen to travel
- English, French, Arabic - Fluent
Manage accounts and find new accounts in North Africa while planning, forecasting, monitoring, and driving the sales pipeline to exceed revenue and margin objectives agreed with the Sales VP.
- Maximize performance on sales, revenue, customer acquisition, retention, and satisfaction
- Over time, build a strategic team to support the achievement of stretching sales and support objectives for the Key accounts as appropriate
- Work closely with teams to devise tactical plans to support the sales process
- Work closely with large channel partners to develop and mature the pipeline in the region
- Maintain close collaboration with Customer Support and Engineering organizations, ensuring that timely customer feedback is given as well as customer commitments are met
- Create and execute annual business plans to effectively integrate with company plans and operations
- Maintain a high degree of understanding of the product line, business value and ensure company strategies reflect the needs of customers
- Develop a solid network of contacts within named accounts and make this network as wide and as deep as possible – engagement with these customers at the Executive level is essential