Our client is a global leader in software testing automation solutions. They are looking for a superstar Regional Sales Manager. to be based in the Greater Chicago area.
The Sales Manager is responsible for converting a substantial number of opportunities into new accounts through a short and efficient sale cycle.
The RSM is expected to maximize the full business potential of new customers and to guarantee continuous recurring revenue. The RSM is responsible and accountable to manage the entire customer relationship while engaging other departments.
The RSM will assume responsibility for an account from the stage where the initial PO is received. The RSM is measured on the income from new customer portfolio and is expected to meet and exceed targets.
- At least 3 years of quota-based proven track record in direct sales to large enterprise customers, with proven, successful track record of generating revenue and closing business.
- 3+ years direct sales experience in a software related engagement
- At least 3 years of experience in sales within the regional market.
- Hunter at heart
- Skilled in opportunity identification, competitive analysis, market positioning, contract negotiation, process re-engineering and distribution channeling.
- Able to demonstrate a pro-active, dynamic and focused approach to working with potential clients with the ability to close high-value deals.
- Act as primary and overall manager of all of the activities with the customer.
- Discover and map all of the relevant customer relevant systems and decision makers.
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities at once
- Upsell and Cross-sell to the customer, promote additional products that have not been purchased.
- Work with inside sales to grow opportunities into full suite deals
- Travel when needed.
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
No time to register?
Apply directly using this link >> here