Our client is an emerging leader in Application Lifecycle Management and Testing Automation Saas.
This new role is a full-time direct hire position with our client offering a competitive base and bonus plus benefits.
- Chicago, IL or
- Home office based role in Western US with some travel.
Job responsibilities and tasks:
- Assist the sales force in the qualification of enterprise customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
- Supporting our clients and prospects with expertise in different tool related questions
- Developing, planning and conducting technical demonstrations of our solutions for prospects, existing customers and partners
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and Proof of Concept
- Supporting Marketing events, user conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including business drivers, evolving business needs, regulations, etc.
- Represent & advocate the customer needs/challenges
- Support the Sales force to meet quarterly and yearly financial targets
- 3-5 years’ experience in Pre-Sales roles a MUST
- Background in testing applications like HP-ALM, Worksoft, Tricentis – Advantage
- Hands-on experience in SAP/Oracle ERP is an advantage
- Proven experience in Enterprise Applications, SaaS solutions, business/IT-systems such as Application Life Cycle Management (ALM), as well as knowledge about the software development lifecycle and DevOps.
- Mastery of the Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative
- You are willing to acquire all skills and knowledge to become a competent contact person for your clients
- You know how to deal with different buying influences in complex sales cycles and cover them professionally
- You are determined for success and capable to over-achieve your goals with diligence and persistence
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise accounts
No time to register?
Apply with his link: here