Our client is a world leader in cloud-based software testing automation solutions for SAP and Oracle ERP customers, and one of the fastest growing startups in the high tech industry offering businesses groundbreaking Saas solutions.
Presales Acquisition (Inside)
The Presale is responsible for the technical aspects of inside selling to new accounts (defined as “acquisition” accounts). The PS delivers high-impact demonstrations and POCs of solutions and supports complex technical aspects raised during the sales process. The PS is responsible for clearly articulating the technical benefits of applications to all levels including "C" level executives and IT directors.
- Accountability for ongoing value delivered from demo through POC to PO.
- Customer key point of contact for all technical aspects during the pre-sale phases.
- Represent the customer needs/challenges within the company that are related to the sales aspects.
- Actively play a part in ensuring acquisition financial targets are reached.
- Take active part in sales strategy.
- Discover and identify the customer challenges and work with the relevant stakeholders to Tailor POCs based on existing portfolio.
- After PO, hand over the newly acquired account to the relevant TAM for successful on-boarding.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience as an enterprise software pre-sales as Solution Architect or project manager/senior consultant for ERP projects - a MUST.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with proven experience in a direct client-facing role.
- Ability to handle high-pace sales processes and management of multiple customer accounts.
- Experience in SAP or Oracle software enterprise testing- an high advantage.
- Business orientation and analytical thinking.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, cross-functional, team-based environment.
- Travel to customers from time to time.
Apply today for immediate consideration!