Our client is a pioneer medical device company in the field of non-invasive neuro treatments. For their growing team in Europe, they are looking for an experienced and accomplished Office and Project Manager.
This role is Europe-based (CET timezone) and 100% remote with up to 25% travel and reporting to the Regional VP.
Appr. 5 years of experience in office support within an international medical device or medtech company environment.
Previous experience as a personal assistant or event manager will be an asset.
Proven track record to manage multiple tasks, and react adequately to changing priorities and last-minute changes.
Strong computer skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook/)
Perfectly fluent in English. German/French/Italian/Spanish skills will be a major advantage.
1) Arrange and handle all logistics for meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials.
2) Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding EU matters.
3) Assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements.
4) Manage all aspects of an organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved workflow and anticipate future needs as the organization grows. Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for the operation of the organization.
5) Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
6) Maintain open communications with the team, including meeting regularly and providing information and documents as needed.
7) Organize internal meetings (Leadership team meetings, Marketing meetings, Department meetings, Team-Building events, etc.), coordinating travel and accommodation for the event
8) Customers’ and employees’ coordination/communication
9) On-site logistics when necessary
10) Organize teleconferences, live meetings, and video conferences
11) Organize external customer meetings when needed (customer advisory boards, VIP meetings, therapy meetings etc, coordinating in alignment with the ELT leaders all necessary touchpoints (agenda, hotel, transfers, dinners, etc.))
12) Support at main congresses when needed (VIP meeting organization, logistics support, etc), including traveling on-site when needed.
13) Manage internal systems related to approval and accounting of events or other vendors’ interactions.
14) Manage invoicing for department cost centers as well as accruals and coordinate quarterly forecast roll-ups.
15) Manage the internal systems required for loading and updating field and customer marketing materials.
16) Organize events calendar and maintain a monthly event status overview; compile and communicate/forward information/announcements to the team and/or European team, including organization charts, distribution lists, and key announcements.
17) Prepare with the T&E manager new employee packages for new hires.