Our client is a pioneering leader in MR-guided, noninvasive treatment solutions in neurosurgery among other clinical areas. This isan great opportunity to join this exceptional company. This position is based anywhere in the Midwest working 2nd and 3rd shifts. Travel 50-60% in US, occasional travel abroad for training. Working 2nd and 3rd shift.
· 3-10 years’ experience in MRI field service, Multidisciplinary capital equipment service knowledge
· B.Sc. in Electrical, Biomedical, Computer Engineering or Medical Physics a MUST
· Proven ability to solve Hardware and Software problems dealing with a variety of multivariable situations
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
· “Hands on” character - Good mechanical capabilities
· Organized, structured, capable working independently
· Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Some international travel for training purposes.
· Responsible for supporting systems at clinical sites throughout N. America
· System troubleshooting and diagnosis of the source of failures.
· Preventive maintenance and repairs.
· Failure, maintenance and service reporting.
· Train sites personnel on operator’s periodical system testing.
· Perform system installations at new sites in N. America