Office based in Central London. Our client, one of the top 25 fastest growing companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list, is a pioneering innovator introducing unique technology solutions to FMCG consumer insight and data intelligence. This privately owned, pre-IPO company operates in a high-energy, team-focused culture with plenty of opportunities to grow with the company. The company is proud to serve global brands like Coca-Cola, ABInBev, Heineken, Nestle, and Henkel.
If you fit the below requirements and would like to know more pls apply today here!
An exciting newly created role of Finance Manager, located in Central London (Paddington) provides both operational and pragmatic support to entire EMEA region and participates in Global initiatives as required. He/She is the single point of contact for all operational finance requirements and leads entire EMEA region.
The Finance Manager reports functionally to the International CFO based in HQ abroad, and administratively to the EMEA Regional Managing Director. He/She is instrumental in assisting the International CFO on all strategic and tactical matters for entire EMEA region as they relate to budget management,
cost-benefit analysis, and forecasting.
Requirements and Skills:
- Degree in Accountancy (or equivalent)
- Experience and knowledge in the technology industry is a must
- Sound understanding of financial management practices
- 6+years relevant working experience
- Knowledge of NetSuite (ERP system) - preferred but not essential
- Attention to detail and possess an eye for details
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Excellent communicator, with both internal and external colleagues at all levels
- Hard-working, efficient and motivated by results
- Strong business acumen and understanding of financial issues
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission.
- Support the local organization in raising awareness and knowledge of financial management.
- Oversees the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the local
- organization including balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, and internal
- management reporting.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of UK legal entity.
- Attend local management meetings and challenge forecasts and resource needs.
- Monitor banking activities, and ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization’s needs.
- Work closely with intercompany partners on intercompany reconciliations
- Assist in-country compliance with government regulations including external audits and tax
- Work with the EMEA Regional Managing Director on the strategic fostering and cultivating of
- key stakeholder relationships, as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of
- Assess the financial returns and risks associated with business development initiatives.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and
- decompose high-level information into details.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyze information
- needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed reporting/analysis to support
- business needs.
- Provide necessary inputs to support operating plans and rolling forecast.
- The preparation of weekly and month end Reports, Accounts and VAT returns etc
- Managing the audit process and liaising with external personnel
- Oversee the preparation of month, Quarter Year end statutory accounts
- Budgeting & forecasting including providing insight and analysis of the numbers, not just
- reporting them
- Contributing to company financial strategy and decision-making process
- Ensuring robust financial systems and processes are in place
- Overseeing tax and compliance
- Developing forecasting models (P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow)
- Continuously and Proactively exploring ways to improve our business and manage costs
- Be an active part of Regional Leadership Teams and express views on non-financial matters
Apply today for immediate consideration!