Our client is a market leader in deep and dark web cyber threat intelligence. The company helps Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, governments and law enforcement agencies protect their finances, networks and reputations from cyberthreats that lurk in the deep, dark and surface webs. The advanced cyber threat intelligence platform automates all phases of the intelligence cycle, providing organizations with unparalleled information and actionable insights to protect their assets in the ever evolving cyber threatscape.
This is a well-funded and fast-growing tech company building a stellar marketing team to grow their market share across multiple regions. You’ll be joining a productive and upbeat environment with a team of marketing experts in the area of cyber threat and risk.
1) Min. 3 years’ experience in B2B field and/or partner marketing - preferably in the InfoSec market but not a must
2) Basic understanding of the InfoSec Partner Ecosystem (including reseller,
distribution, channel and tech alliance partners)
3) Ability to build excellent rapport with internal and external teams; must be a team player
4) Based in EST or CST.
They are looking for a highly motivated marketer with a passion for field enablement, partner strategies, and a demonstrated ability to execute marketing campaigns and/or partner marketing programs. This position will own field and partner marketing in North America from the creation of plans to hands-on execution. The ideal candidate will be organized, collaborative, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, thrive remotely, and be able to own and perform the responsibilities listed below.
· Building Relationships: Strong interpersonal skills with proven, demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, and build and maintain successful relationships internally and externally
· Field Marketing: knowledge of industry events and infosec programs in
throughout North America. Ability to plan and execute a variety of events and
campaigns in the region.
· To-Partner Marketing: Proven track record in promoting and driving partner
enablement and partner engagement activities
· Through-Partner Marketing: developing and managing North America cross-regional channel marketing initiatives that drive demand and build pipeline
· Measuring Success: able to report on programs, analyze results and leverage insights to inform strategy and planning