Our client is the first to introduce real-time image recognition analysis to the retail industry and the pioneer in in-store measurement solutions. This is a full-time permanent position based in Paddington.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience of Saas, cloud enterprise software project management
- Hands-on knowledge of the software development lifecycle using structured approaches such as Waterfall, RUP, Agile, etc.
- Knowledge of the retail industry – an advantage
- Either strong in business domain (BA skills) or strong technical background (technical architect or technical lead) is strongly preferred
- Required languages: English – fluent, any additional European language will be an advantage
Reporting to the Head of EMEA Ops, you will
- Understand SLA agreed with the customer/channel partner and ensure that it is fully executed by both company and the customer/channel partner.
- Create and maintain required project artifacts including project schedule, training materials, project requirements documents and presentations for various discussions.
- Ensure project environment is ready on time including database set up and customer requirements.
Setup project phases and activities so relevant resources can be correctly allocated in the scheduling database.
- Ensure effective communication between project teams (including internal and external partners and consultants) and the customer.
- Act as a primary interface for client project manager, partner project manager, and internal partners.
- Liaise with the sales organization during the sales-to-services transition and with the support organization during the services-to-support transition.
- Obtain input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm/channel partner.
- Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinate closely with internal sales, sales operations, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Prepare and execute product presentations including live demonstrations.
- Create, configure and coordinate Proof of Concept (POC).
- Create documentation required to support the sales cycle: solution diagrams, technical architecture diagram and more.
- Provide feedback to product management and engineering team on product features.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of solutions and tools and assist presales/sales in meetings with local organizations.