Due to continued growth and plans for expansion in the US Food and Beverage water treatment market, our client, a leading water treatment solutions company is urgently looking for an experienced Sales Manager with flexible location and frequent travel (home office).
You will be responsible for sales growth, working closely with current and potential customers in the F&B market as well as strategic partners.
· B.Sc. Degree in one of the following fields - Environment , Chemistry, Mechanics, or similar
· Experience in water treatment equipment and process a must. UV water treatment an advantage but not a must.
· About 10 years of sales and BD experience in the food, beverage, and dairy markets
· Knowledge in the applicable regulations for those markets
· Ability to travel extensively by car or air nationally with a valid driving license - 50-70% travel
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Experience with working in a multinational company, reporting to and liaising with overseas HQ.
In charge of the entire sales cycle from introducing systems and capabilities to decision-makers at top-tier companies, working closely with them during the process of evaluating the system, to leading to the purchase of the system.
Maintain contact with decision-makers post sales to ensure full satisfaction and the development of long-term collaborative relationships.
Support, interface and assist strategic partners in this market including participation in joint sales calls.
Participate in relevant local and national trade shows, as well as other promotional events.
Collect market and competitive intelligence information and regularly update
management on key issues.