Our client is a fast-growing, unique cybersecurity startup founded by veterans from elite intelligence forces. Their advanced threat protection solutions are used today by leading organizations in the US and Europe.
They are looking for their first Sales Engineer in the US market. This is a full-time, direct hire, home office based role with at least 50% travel. Expected start date Q2 2020.
The SE provides mainly pre-sales and sometimes post-sales support for the entire solution portfolio. The position also involves assisting in complex customer implementations and providing Tier-2 to 3 technical support and engineering consultation to service providers and large enterprise customers.
· 3-5 years’ experience as a Sales Engineer in a cybersecurity software company or with a cybersecurity service provider with large enterprise customers.
· Worked for similar Cybersecurity Saas start-up before
· Security Experience a must: Familiar with how attacks work (specifically the infection stage) and delivery methods + Email security solutions
· Experience in Sysinternal tools, Windows and micro-services concepts
· Superb communications and presentation skills
· Partner interaction – train partners and work on joint opportunities
· Provide technical support throughout the sales cycle (qualify the opportunity, sell the solution on its technical merits, write POCs, respond to RFIs/RFPs, support complex implementations for large customers once the deal is closed etc.)
· Knowledge transfer to both customers and partners (product demos, hands on training)
· Work closely with service providers on deployments of solutions – conduct needs assessment and work with them to use our solution as part of their commercial objectives in the market place.
· Collect customer requests and pass them on to product management