Our client is a medical device company with an established brand in a niche marketplace.
As CEO, you will be instrumental in driving growth and responsible for strategic business development in markets in Europe, Asia and the Americas. You will be collaborating closely with the Chairman and the Board to execute the business plan and lead the company towards an exit in the next 5 or so years.
1) Proven track record of managing 50+ employees and P&L in double-digit millions in an international startup or SME a must
2) Solid experience with strategic and operational leadership of the company a must
3) Acquisition of strategically important markets as well as relationship management in the Americas, Europe and Asia
4) Experience with medical devices an advantage but not a must
• Developing and implementing the company's common strategy defined with the Board of Directors
• Revenue and profit responsibility as well as business development + 30%
• Development of strategic sales initiatives together with the COO
• Strengthening the brand and defining strategic marketing initiatives with global marketing
• Advance & support an innovation strategy in the product area
• Challenger for the organization on the question of digitizing the company
• Maintaining and expanding the global network
• Identification of strategic partners