Our client is a pioneering innovator introducing unique technology solutions to FMCG consumer insight and data intelligence. This privately owned, pre-IPO company operates in a high-energy, team-focused culture with plenty of opportunities to grow with the company.
As quota carrying Account Manager covering the Italian market, you will be home-office based with travel to see clients.
- 3+ yrs of quota carrying sales and account management positions in Consumer Insight and Market Research agency roles handling FMCG manufacturing and retail clients
- Hunter mentality
- Commercial experience with data and insights-based sales or solution offerings
- Experience working with varied stakeholders in a client-focused environment
- Fluent in Italian & English language
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Proactively looking for new opportunities within existing contacts network, cold calling and attending events
- Develop and manage relationships with different stakeholders within existing clients
- A consultative approach in educating prospects on solutions offerings
- Help prospects to create ROI analyses and Business Cases based on learnings and on the prospect’s data at hand
- Work closely with other Account Managers to expand clients into new channels, categories, and regions
- Prepare and submit value-based proposals to prospects and clients
- Present demonstrations with or without support
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, as well as ensuring the clients are satisfied with services and product offerings.
- Have frequent meetings with the Managing Director and Sales Director to exchange findings and work on client-specific and generic approaches
- Attend internal educational seminars, workshops, and presentations from R&D, HR, Sales and Operations teams
- A “can do” attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
Target driven and strive for overachieving the sales quota
Proactive and flexible
Excellent consultative and communication skills with ability to work at the executive level of organizations
Energetic and wants to be part of an innovative fast-paced start-up environment
Ability to juggle and prioritize a high volume of workload and handle details accurately and in a timely manner under pressure.
Solid verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills in English
Self-motivated and a team player
Apply today for immediate consideration!