Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Job Title: ERP Technical Account Manager, SAP
Job Category: Information Technology
Our client is a world leader in cloud-based software testing automation solutions for SAP and Oracle ERP customers, and one of the fastest growing startups in the high tech industry offering businesses groundbreaking Saas solutions.
The ERP Technical Account Manager is responsible for managing all technical aspects of the company’s relationship with its customers, working closely with the sales teams to win new business, ensure ongoing revenue stream and increase sales to existing customers. By providing top-quality technical service before and after a sale, the Technical Account Manager helps to ensure customer satisfaction, health and strengthens customer relationships.
- Accountability for ongoing value delivered from trial through POC to successful implementation
- Customer key point of contact for all technical aspects including on-boarding, methodology consultancy and best practices.
- Be a trusted advisor. Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels
- Acts as the voice of customers within the company
- Actively plays a part in ensuring financial targets are reached
- On boarding of a customer according to our client's process (Introduction, Questionnaire, Assessment meeting, ETL extraction process, Methodology call, Kick off meeting, Planning session, Configuration session and User training)
- Performing health monitoring and acting to improve customer sticky service usage and health
- Developing the customer service usage by Service to Service journey
- Providing the customer with the appropriate support and follow up for additional projects and events
- Demoing and training the customer for new functionality based on the product roadmap
- Supporting the customer development sales team in evolving our client to additional systems
- Building and documenting knowledge about the customer business and technical setup
- Logging any bugging or feature requests in the bug and feature handling system
- Feedback any important client information to relevant sales account manager
- Identifying, preparing and performing any training/knowledge needs for the customer
- At least 3 years of experience as a technical account manager, enterprise software pre-sales or technical project manager for ERP projects
- Proven experience in NAM market
- Excellent verbal and written skills with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with proven experience in a direct client-facing role
- Ability to handle high-pace sales processes and management of multiple customer accounts
- Experience SAP ERP
- Customer service and technical support abilities, strong analytical and problem solving skills, a high level of professionalism, with the ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Business orientation and analytical thinking.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, cross-functional, team-based environment.
- Telecommute to Hackensack, NJ with occasional visits
- Travel: willingness to travel 3 times a quarter
Send your CV, indicating the job reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the candidates that fulfil these requirements will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.