Location: Berlin, Germany
Our client is one of the leading game-focused ad-tech company in the world.
You become a part of a unique and fun company culture:
- You profit from working with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
- You have the opportunity to attend German classes and numerous events
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You implement new products and features
- You enjoy the freedom to work on cutting edge technologies and exploring new ones
- You work in an agile team using pairing, pull request based code reviews, automated testing and
- You take ownership over specific components and continuously work to improve them
- You are proactive and pay attention to the scalability, performance and availability of our systems
- You take responsibility to ensure successful results in a data driven environment
- You work closely together with business, design and other stakeholders.
- You bring 4+ years of relevant working experience within the field of web development and software engineering, ideally on medium and large size projects extending over a period of 6 months plus
- Very good understanding of systems engineering, scalability, and algorithms as well as Ruby on Rails
- Database knowledge, preferably with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience implementing APIs
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of server management (deployment, monitoring, optimizing, etc.) a plus
- Passion for games or Ad Tech experience is a plus
- Good knowledge in backend infrastructure technologies like Linux, AWS, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Docker
- Prior experience with source control tools - Git, Github
- Loves working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum or Kanban)
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international start-up environment
- Disciplined approach to automated testing and quality assurance
- Very good communication skills, high proficiency in English.
What you get:
- You get access to a well-established network in Berlin's start-up scene
- You becomepart of a uniqueand fun company culture
Please send your application with English CV to email@example.com or directly
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Coberon Chronos Group is an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and IT Outsourcing services for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 40+ offices worldwide.