Based in a home office anywhere in Spain with up to 50% travel (Madrid / Barcelona / Valencia / Seville)
Main responsibility is to work with install base sites in Europe to initiate medical imaging program and grow business activities to achieve financial profitability.
The focus countries will be Israel and Spain. Other European countries might be added.
- Turn selected sites into show sites
- Work in close cooperation with sales, marketing and reimbursement teams
- Embed into customer environment and gain
- In-depth knowledge of their hospital operations, patient flow, financial model with focus on business and operational outcomes
- Be a trusted partner to customer with ability to influence and have a seat at
- customer table for driving program success
- Achieve annual goals of number of treatments, consumable sales, and service sales.
- Extensive travels (at least 50%)
- The overall goal is to help customers grow the number of treated patients in order to reach business profitability and in some cases reach academic goals. Focus in 2016/2017 will be neurosurgery and women health
- Develop up to 4 focus sites-
- Increase the number of treated patients in the designated “focus sites” and by that increase sales of treatment consumables and service revenues
- Act as customer key contact and coordinate team activities (sales, marketing,
- reimbursement, CRO)
- Increase the number of patients referred to center by leveraging analytical, relationship and marketing tools (dedicated web site, social media, PR…), focusing on patients and referring physicians, in close cooperation with marketing team
- Embed deep in customer environment (internal and external business partners and stakeholders) and integrate deep into their operations to become a trusted advisor with ability to influence actions
- Develop sustainable business models with/for customers, taking into account
Critical skills & qualifications
- Expected background: four years either in Hospital operations/management or as Healthcare Consultant dealing with hospitals
- MBA is a plus
- Scientific (BA, MA) or technical background (nurse, radiology technician) is a plus
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Relationship building and ability to influence across C-level, department level and staff level in hospital setting (Chair of department, administrator, treating physicians, marketing, care coordinator, billing department etc.)
- Project management skills and execution skills with self-motivation and accountability
- Critical thinking, ability to problem solve & creatively bring solutions to customer
- Communication skills with internal and external (customer) stakeholders to articulate vision, rally towards a common goal, and build execution support
- Operate independently
This position requires extensive travel to customer sites, trade shows, national organizations meetings, headquarters, payer organizations, internal meeting, etc. Estimated annual travel - about 50% of the work time.
Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO. Chronos Systems is a premier member of the Group providing application development, IT Outsourcing, BPA/business process automation solutions for global multinationals from its develoment centers in Hungary and Argentina. The Group owns and operates 40+ offices and partners worldwide.