Location: anywhere in USA (flexible)
The Clinical Applications Specialist drives the training program for the users of the system.
The specialist is responsible for providing hands-on, didactic training, and onsite support to a clinical audience (including physicians, MR technicians, nurses etc).
- Clinical site training in the USA, including coordination and site initiation, theoretical and hands on training, treatment support, certification, and post certification site quality assurance
- Assesses potential patients from technical viewpoint to help determine treatment eligibility
- Data management (e.g. analysis, graphs, archiving)
- Review and analyze treatment results, development of updates for treatment techniques, and quality assurance methods• Documentations and development of manuals and training material
- Data collection and analysis, preparing summaries and case reports
- Providing feedback to the system development team for future system improvements or new clinical uses
- Sales support, as needed
- B.Sc or M.Sc. degree in Biomedical engineering or Medical Physics a MUST
- 2-4 years' experience as Clinical Applications Specialist an advantage but industry experience is NOT a must
- Candidate must be legal for employment in the US ASAP without visa sponsorship.
- This job requires travel within the US and occasionally internationally (about 50% of working days).
No VISA sponsorhip available to this position.