Location: anywhere in USA (flexible)
The Clinical Applications Specialist drives the training program for the users of the system.
The specialist is responsible for providing hands-on, didactic training, and onsite support to a clinical audience (including physicians, MR technicians, nurses etc).
Clinical site training in the USA, including coordination and site initiation, theoretical and hands on training, treatment support, certification, and post certification site quality assurance
- Assesses potential patients from technical viewpoint to help determine treatment eligibility
- Data management (e.g. analysis, graphs, archiving)
- Review and analyze treatment results, development of updates for treatment techniques, and quality assurance methods• Documentations and development of manuals and training material
- Data collection and analysis, preparing summaries and case reports
- Providing feedback to the system development team for future system improvements or new clinical uses
- Sales support, as needed
- B.Sc or M.Sc. degree in Biomedical engineering or Medical Physics a MUST
- 2-4 years' experience as Clinical Applications Specialist an advantage but industry experience is NOT a must
- Candidate must be legal for employment in the US ASAP without visa sponsorship.
- This job requires travel within the US and occasionally internationally (about 50% of working days).
Apply today for immediate consideration!
You may send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
No VISA sponsorhip available to this position.