Location: Miami, FL
Our client is a global leader in non-invasive medical capital equipment. They are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist to help them in their overall marketing efforts based in the Miami (Brickell) office.
You will be an integral part of the development and execution of digital marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will drive market growth and build the corporate brand.
The Digital Marketing Specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp the healthcare market dynamics and generate creative ideas to improve our brand awareness in this marketplace. You will support our product commercialization efforts for launching new products and continuation marketing of existing products, including but not limited to: social media, development of digital content and PR and work closely with cross-functional teams to execute these marketing deliverables.
In addition, the Marketing Specialist will be supporting the CEO and SVP with administration including meeting summaries, development of specific slides and letters, researching specific topics and more. The Marketing Specialist reports to VP Marketing and will work closely with marketing, regional team and clinical functions as needed.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Research topics, write and publish blog posts
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with marketing and other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Liaise with external vendors to execute campaigns as needed
- Undertake individual projects as assigned
- Manage marketing portal and ensure marketing materials undergo regular review and are up to date
Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
Capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
Familiarity with marketing automation platforms a plus
Experience with Google Analytics and ability to translate analytical insight into business opportunities and strategic tactics.
Salesforce.com experience is a plus
Familiarity with IA, UI/UX design, and content strategy
Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational skills.