Location: Miami, FL
Our client is a high-growth leader in non-invasive medical equipment. They are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their office in Miami (Brickell) to provide business analysis and support to senior business leaders, including CEO and SVP Marketing.
- Support CEO / SVP Marketing & BD in various projects from analytics to presentation preparations.
- Support Product VPs in developing strategic product roadmaps.
- Perform feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, and negotiate on product functionalities.
- Create detailed Business Requirement Document and translate it into functional specifications.
- Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
- Conduct quantitative and strategic studies under the guidance of CEO/SVP / Product VPs.
Critical Skills & Qualifications
- Education: B.S or MBA in business, finance, engineering, or medical-related field from a top tier school.
- 2+ years in a leading consulting or investment banking firm, preferably in health-care related field.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to build model for complex business problems.
- Ability to take a conceptual discussion and translate into thoughtful presentations with data support.
- Solid financial understanding of business and ability to build models tied to financial reporting.
- Business development and/or strategic marketing experience in leading healthcare companies, especially in medical device an advantage.
- Hard-working ethics and integrity.
Please send you CV and application to