Job location: Westborough, MA
Our client is a world leader in cloud-based software testing automation solutions for SAP and Oracle ERP customers, and one of the fastest growing startups in the high tech industry offering businesses groundbreaking Saas solutions.
On behalf of our client we are currently seeking a highly driven Inside Sales Representatives to join the expanding Sales team.
The ideal candidates will have a demonstrable track record of new business pipeline generation ideally over the telephone within an Enterprise capacity and closing opportunities in directly or with a partner ecosystem.
· Establish, develop and grow new business relationships over the telephone with influential contacts within Key Accounts within specified NAM regions
· Meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives through closing opportunities primarily over the telephone
· Focus on understanding an organizations business drivers, challenges, pain points and how our client’s solutions map to these.
· Leverage existing installations and relationships into projects, departments and divisions to identify new opportunities to pass to uncover further sales opportunities
· Align with Territory Account Managers (TAM’s) to effectively devise and execute territory plans and account profiles
· Facilitate resources necessary to further sales cycle such as Presales, Sales Development, Product Management, Marketing etc.
· The ability to run an end to end demonstration of our client’s solution will be a must
· Provide timely and accurate information to management such as forecasting, territory plans, business objectives etc.
· Utilise and leverage internal technology to manage accounts and opportunities effectively and in a timely manner
· Effective Data Management through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines and press
· Working towards daily, monthly & quarterly KPI metrics such as Calls Made, Talk Time, Opportunities generated and achieving revenue targets
· Follow a clear and defined qualification process and closing process.
· Occasional travel for training and/or meetings may be required.
· A demonstrable track record of success within new Business Development, Inside Sales Account Management, telemarketing, lead generation, cold calling (ideally within the Enterprise space)
· Understanding or experience within the SaaS market and/or Enterprise Software including ITSM, ERP, CRM a distinct advantage
· A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress long, complex sales cycles
· Sales force automation, enterprise resource planning or other IT infrastructure management (monitoring and discovery) technologies a definite plus.
· Presentation & Demonstration skills via web based tools will be a distinct advantage
· Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
· Excellent relationship building skills – Ability to build meaningful business relationships with our client’s customers, prospects and internal colleagues
· Persistent and dependable, especially with attendance, deliverables and deadlines
· Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods if needed.
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com