Home office based East Coast or West Coast, USA
Our client is a high-growth leader in non-invasive medical devices. These are home office based positions on East Coast or West Coast with at least 60% travel.
- Work with neuro install base sites in your territory to initiate program and grow business activities to achieve financial profitability for the service line at the site.
- Act as a therapy development consultant that will partner with site to help develop and market their neuro service, improve customer experience
- Support On-Site level 1 technical support
- Support in operation of device in clinical application
- Support the commercial development activities
- Key performance indicator of this is the annual treatment volume for clinical cases as well as customer satisfaction
- Represent and present the device solution and vision to customers and help them implement this into a viable clinical practice.
- Be a trusted partner to customers with ability to influence and have a seat at customer table for driving program success
- Achieve annual treatment volume goals (including disposable and service sales goals), and general customer satisfaction scores in accordance to the company plan
- Execute market survey in the territories to help site define and target appropriate messages to their referring physicians and consumers
- Onsite KOL-Management as / if needed
- Prepares periodic report showing treatment backlog, volume, enquiries, projected service line pro-forma for the site, white paper /case study
- Monitors and evaluates the activities on site including building relations with all stakeholders (from scheduler to administrator), understand local site dynamics that could impact service line growth.
- Collaborate with Product manager, clinical specialists, reimbursement, service and marketing team to be the focal point of support to customer.
- Embed into customer environment and gain In-depth knowledge of their hospital operations, patient flow, financial model with focus on business and operational outcomes
- Provide onsite support before and during treatment
- Analysis of patient pre-treatment CT for determination of treatment eligibility
- Evaluate candidate eligibility for treatment, develop high level treatment plan
- Prepare equipment and disposables for use
- Clinical and technical support during the entirety of the treatment, providing operation advice, problem solving, response to FQA, and troubleshooting
- Assistance in tear-down of the system
- Academic Degree in Scientific fields: engineering, physics, biology, medicine, biotechnology, radiography, nursing. Preference for: MR technologist, MR application specialist.
- Extensive travels (at least 60%)
- Relationship building and ability to influence across C-level, department level and staff levels
- Project management skills and execution skills with self-motivation and accountability
- Critical thinking, ability to problem solve & creatively bring solutions to customer
- Communication skills with internal and external (customer) stakeholders to articulate vision, rally towards a common goal, and build execution support
- Ability to work in hospitals and outpatient clinics, and in MRI environment
- Skilled in Microsoft office (word, excel and power-point)
- Desired personal characteristics: operate independently, fast learner, ability to work under stress, creative, initiative and highly self-motivated.